No, we’re not really famous. Mostly in my head. But the good news is The Rubbe has been nominated for the Versatile Blogger award! Of course, it goes without saying that we were nominated by an incredibly smart and telling blogger with a knack for copious amounts of innuendo. Don’t believe me? Then run over to A Spoonful of Suga here. You shan’t be disappointed!
In order to be fully initiated, I must go through ritual couchsurfing and must order myself a pizza, which I’ve already gone ahead and done. Also, these rules:
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass this award along to seven others.
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
Most of the blogs I follow have already won this prestigious award, so it was very hard to find blogs that also deserve it. But lo and behold! Here they are.
Becoming Cliche A mother’s fearless journey through life, sweaters, and randomness.
Nullam, Potius, Citius, Fortius Random everything, from Michael Buble to Tina Fey, take a stroll through this girl’s head.
Awkward Life in Detail If I wrote about my life, bit by bit, it probably wouldn’t be nearly as funny or entertaining as this. Definitely some life saving tips here.
My Happy Happenings Humor. Food. ‘Nough said.
The Panda Chronicles Oh gawd. Pandas!
The Drunken Warrior Sad poetry. Happy poetry. Weird poetry. Just don’t expect much of that happy stuff.
Seven Things about the Rubbe
- Lissy’s favorite colors are purple and green.
- Heather loves all things tiny and adorable.
- If Gabriel were female, he’d probably sleep with the entire Miami Heat team.
- Lissy used to be a bio-engineering major due to her love of science, but because of her hate of math, became an English major instead.
- Heather isn’t too fond of math either. In fact, she’d like to know who the hell Math thinks he is, acting like he’s such a big shot. Screw you, Math. Screw. You.
- Should Lissy ever see a professional, she could be diagnosed with OCD, intense paranoia, multiple social disorders(like extreme timidity), low blood pressure, random twitches, irritable bowel syndrome, pinched nerves, scoliosis, stomach ulcers, and most likely hypochondria.
- Heather likes to eat Cool Ranch Doritos, and would love it if you went out and bought her some.
Now That We’re Slightly Famous(Not Really)
We’ll be doing a lot less of this…
And a lot more of this.